Mini Farm Project Ltd
Sponsor a farm bed at Wamuran - Tax Deductible Donation ABN 88606937286 The Mini Farm Project Ltd
Join our Winter Appeal and support the funding of a new charity farm at Wamuran.
You, your family, or your business can now Give Differently and make a tax-deductible donation to fund our Wamuran Charity Farm at Luvaberry to grow food that will be delivered for free to Ronald McDonald House to provide nutritious meals to feed parents of sick children.
We have 129 beds to sponsor to fund this farm to commence operations.
The benefits of donating:
Your $2000 tax-deductible donation to sponsor a veggie bed, will help with our setup and operational costs for twelve months including wages for a full-time farmer as well as equipment, crop seedlings, etc.
In return donors will receive recognition by way of:
- A plaque with your business logo or family name placed on your sponsored veggie bed/beds.
- Social Media posts through the Mini Farm Project, including an introductory announcement plus an additional twelve social media posts to share on your social media channels for your friends, family, followers, or customers to see the immediate impact of your donation.
- Your corporate logo on the Mini Farm website.
- Two tailored corporate or family volunteering/team building activities each year at either the Mini Farm or Ronald McDonald House for up to ten people. Conditions apply & will be advised.
- Participation in the Winter Challenge Soup Making Program at Ronald McDonald House where nutritious veggie soup will be made by volunteers each week for families. Bring your friends, family, or colleagues to one of your volunteering sessions
- A dedicated page in our Winter Soup Cookery Book where you will be recognised as a member of our community of supporters. Your favourite family soup using fresh vegetables and photographs will be included with an optional interactive link option to video messages, volunteering, and how to make your soup. Once printed you will receive a copy of the book to acknowledge your contribution to the 2023 MFP Winter Appeal.
- An invitation for your family to join us for a family harvest day or parent and child gardening activity at the Mini Farm in 2024.
- Quarterly updates on the amount of donated food grown at the farm and planned crops.
Let's get growing!
The Mini Farm Project is a registered charity, all donations and sponsorships are fully tax deductible.
ABN: 88 606 937286